This Minecraft 1.20.1 Java edition seed spawns an amazing cherry blossom valley that has a Village inside!
Sadly, you don’t spawn in it, but you spawn right next to it! There’s a decent-sized oak village on the south side, with another village just south of the grove on the map, just out of view of the first image.
In my opinion, the cherry blossom biome is one of the best biomes in the game and is perfect for building a little village or town inside.
Second image is the view from (slightly above) spawn.
When I used the Towns and Towers mod, it added ANOTHER village on the north face of the valley, mirroring the oak village! I’m using it in my modded run and it’s the best spawn I could ask for. This is shown in the last image.
It's an amazing seed that perfectly demonstrates the new cherry blossom biomes whilst providing you with the perfect place to start, it has all of the new content such as:
These items can be obtained from cherry:
- Cherry Leaves (harvested with shears)
- Cherry Log (harvested with any tool including hands)
- Cherry Planks (crafted from a log in the inventory crafting grid)
- Cherry Sapling (chance of dropping when breaking leaves)
- Stick (chance of dropping when breaking leaves)
- Stripped Cherry Log (created by using an axe on a log)
- Bee Nest
Click to copy the Minecraft 1.20.1 Cherry Blossom Seed